As Canada's first PMI Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) and one of the first six R.E.P.'s globally, Procept has a longstanding relationship with the organization that spans many chapters and "components" over the decades.
Below are a few examples of the ongoing support work we do for the chapters.
- PMI Southwest Ontario Chapter (PMI-SWOC) - Sponsored the chapter's 2016, 2017 and 2018 PMI SWOC Symposium, plus many past events over the years
- PMI PMI Lakeshore Chapter - Sponsored the chapter's 2016 Annual Symposium
- PMI Southern Ontario Chapter (PMI-SOC) - Sponsored the chapter's 2016 Agile Executive Forum
- PMI Durham Highlands Chapter - Donated project management books and audiobooks for the chapter's student outreach conference at Durham College over several years
- PMI Canada's Technology Triangle Chapter (PMI-CTT) - Sponsored chapter Professional Development Day events multiple times over the years
- PMI Ottawa Valley Outaouais Chapter (PMI-OVOC) - Sponsored 2017 National Capital Project Management Symposium
- PMI New Brunswick - Sponsored relatively consistently over the years.
- PMI Newfoundland and Labrador Chapter - Sponsored an event in the early days of the chapter's formation.
- PMI Sourthern Alberta Chapter - Sponsored the 2018 Professional Development Conference
Procept and its instructors regularly provide & free of charge & presentations at monthly chapter events and at annual professional development days. A partial list of chapters that have benefited from this support includes:
- PMI Southern Alberta Chapter
- PMI South Saskatchewan
- PMI North Saskatchewan
- PMI Manitoba Chapter
- PMI Southwest Ontario Chapter (PMI-SWOC)
- PMI Canada's Technology Triangle Chapter (PMI-CTT)
- PMI Lakeshore Chapter
- PMI Southern Ontario Chapter (PMI-SOC) - including two of our instructors volunteering to teach part of the chapter's PMP Exam Prep courses
- PMI Durham Highlands Chapter (PMI-DHC)
- PMI Ottawa Valley Outaouais Chapter (PMI-OVOC)
- PMI New Brunswick Chapter
- PMI Nova Scotia Chapter
- PMI Newfoundland and Labrador Chapter
- PMI Hong Kong Chapter
- PMI Los Angeles Chapter
- PMI Austin
- PMI New Jersey Chapter
Procept's instructors and consultants have volunteered their time to PMI chapters, components, and even PMI itself as officers, directors, members of various committees and contributors to PMI standards developemnt. Here are just a few examples:
- Keith Farndale (Procept's Founder), is a past president and program chair (6 years) of the PMI Southern Ontario Chapter.
- Darya Duma has participated for three years on PMI's REP Advisory Committee.
- Janice Petley was on the board of PMI New Brunswick Chapter for two years.
- Kevin Aguanno was a participant in the creation of PMI's Organizational Project Management Maturity Model (OPM3) standard.
- Peter Monkhouse is a past president of the PMI Southern Ontario Chapter and currently sits on the board of the PMI Educational Foundation.