Join us on April 27th from 10:00am - noon in Toronto for a free session on managing strategic programs led by Rajiv Khanna.
In the world of management, people use the terms project and program freely, many without a solid understanding of the differences between the two. Project management and program management are distinct frameworks, each with its own practices. Using the wrong framework to manage a new initiative could mean the difference between success and failure.
Join UK-based expert Rajiv Khanna in this 2-hour seminar as he brings his deep expertise on project and program management to Canada. During this session, participants will:
- Identify the key differences between portfolios, programs, and projects
- Identify the differences between outputs, outcomes, and benefits
- Discuss the different types of programs
- Discuss the key roles and responsibilities of program and project management teams
- Discuss the key elements an organization must have in place in order to increase its chances of project and program success and minimize the level of risk