The 5-day ITIL V3 Managing Across the Lifecycle course is an independent certification and is the final module in the ITIL Expert certification. This course covers managerial issues such as control systems. relationships between IT, Suppliers and Customer Business Units, and service assessment. A major component of the course will ensure that candidates can identify, justify and analyze the components of Strategic Change such as business value creation, risk management, resource and capability planning, and quality control. Another important part of this course will help the participants reach decisions on key implementation considerations such as organizational design and communication.
At the end of the course, participants’ will write the ITIL V3 Managing Across the Lifecycle examination on which delegates are required to score 70% to be awarded ITIL V3 Managing Across the Lifecycle Certificate. Successful candidates who have met all requirements will also receive the ITIL Expert in Service Management designation.
Participants will gain practical skills in the following areas:
- Service Management Business and Managerial Issues
- Planning and Implementation of IT Service Management
- Strategic Change and Risk Management
- Service Assessment
- Complementary Industry Guidance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The ITIL V3 Managing Through the Lifecycle course is appropriate for individuals who:
- Require a business / management level of understanding of the ITIL Service management principles.
- Need a deep understanding of how to implement ITSM in order to enhance the quality of IT Service provision.
- Are seeking an ITIL Expert certification in order to gain the benefits of ITIL principles throughout their organization.
- Are seeking an ITIL Advanced Level certification.
- May include but is not limited to, CIOs, Senior IT Managers, IT Managers and Supervisors, IT professionals and IT Operation practitioners.
This qualification is only available to candidates who already hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (2 credits from the V3 Foundation or V2 Foundation plus Bridge Certificate) and have obtained a further 15 credits (a total of at least 17 credits) as a minimum from a balanced selection of ITIL Service Lifecycle or Service Capability qualifications. Documentary evidence of this must be presented to gain admission to this certification level.
You will receive a course binder containing copies of presentation slides, case studies, exercises, suggested solutions and practice exams from the Information Systems Examination Board (ISEB).
This course is only available as an in-house course.
BRING THIS COURSE IN-HOUSE
Call us at 416-693-5559 or 1-800-261-6861 (Canada & USA) or send us an email at email@example.com