Project Management Courses
Business Analysis Courses
IT Service Management Courses
Time: When and where you want
Course content: Our SME designs a program just
for your organization
Flexibility: You set your own schedule be it in the evenings, weekends, one
session per week or continuous session
Savings: You save with corporate discounts
Organizational Learning: Group discussion brings out organizational issues and allows for immediate applicability of the concepts being taught
For organizations that seek competitive advantage through investment in human resources, Procept’s in-house and customized training programs can be the solution.
We offer our Project Management, Business Analysis and IT Service Management programs in-house for groups of 8 or more. Our off-the-shelf programs can be customized to reflect your specific learning requirements, business processes, culture or industry. Alternatively, we can custom design a program specifically for your organization in consultation with one of our subject matter experts. Create your own program length, course content and instructional schedule. Mix and match from different disciplines–create the right fit for your organization!
In our course design, development, and delivery, we follow a structured approach to training using adult education principles. Gap analysis, learning objectives, design of programs and evaluation techniques is all done by a senior facilitator/consultant.
We use our Custom Course Design Profile tool to identify specific organizational performance objectives in terms of knowledge, skills, and attitude. Development of training manuals, PowerPoint slides and learning aids is done by our in-house Course Developer with oversight guidance from our subject matter experts. A final review of the course by a second senior facilitator/consultant is part of our quality control process.
- Learning assessments and needs analysis to identify gaps and learning objectives
- Pre-course (before the course) and post-course (two weeks after the course) assessments to ensure application of knowledge in the work place
- Development of corporate career paths in Project Management, Business Analysis and IT Service Management
- Coaching of Project Managers, Business Analysts or IT Service Management practitioners
- Certificate Programs in Project Management, Business Analysis and ITIL, either off-the-shelf or custom designed to reflect your organizational culture, goals and processes
- Refresher sessions that can be structured as classroom training, facilitated discussion sessions, or short talks such as “lunch and learn”
Procept has worked with many large organizations across Canada and the US to design custom learning programs; rework existing training materials; and to rollout strategic initiatives.
CUSTOMIZED TRAINING CLIENTS
Project Risk Management Business Analysis Training Project Scheduling Requirements Gathering IT Project Management
ITIL Training Business Continuity Management Project Management Methodology Construction Project Management